Thursday, August 28, 2008

Quiet Time

"Blue Steel" 

Ryder's best frown/puffy lip.

Ryder and Jack started preschool this week.  After dropping them off I went home to clean.  I walked through the door and the house was silent.  Wow!  Sometimes when they are all occupied and the house is quiet, I feel like I begin to move in slow motion.  I had to shake off the slow motion feeling and get to work.  The boys had a great day and they love their school and teachers. I am working out the pick-up schedule though because all three kids get out of school at the same time at two different sides of town.  Carpools are in the works!

If we ask them to frown before smiling they always smile better and then start to laugh.
Jack
Ryder

Best Buds! Brothers! My Boys!  They are so cute!!



3 comments:

Erin said...

Al-
Such cute pictures of your boys! All of the things you say about them remind me so much of Owen, it must be the age. Good thing his bedroom window is on the second floor or we would be in trouble. You must have your hands full, but they are adorable.

ermakaluso said...

Cute boys! The picture of them together is the first time I've been able to study their differences and I've been able to tell them apart. What are they...almost four?!

AnnieB said...

They ARE so cute! Enjoy the silence!
Yay!