Sunday, August 17, 2008

Marine World with the Lambourne's

We had a great visit with our cousins.  We met at Marine World on 8/11.  My daughter the daredevil decided to ride Tony Hawks Big Spin during this visit.  The suprising thing about that ride is that the boys could have gone on it with adult supervision.  Are you kidding!!!  Up and down and twisting all around... YUCK!  We went on another ride while we waited for the girls.  

The only tough part of the visit was that I caved to peer pressure and decided to ride Vertical Velocity with my niece and brother-in-law.  Not a good idea.  I felt a little light headed but I thought it would pass.  We went over to the Looney Tunes area for one or two last rides before heading home. The boys picked a ride that you could spin the basket while rising into the air.   I decided we would not spin the basket.  As the ride began I quickly found out you could not stop the basket from spinning.  Let's just say I took one for the team.   I waited for the ride to finish and before the basket was all the way to the ground I jumped out and ran to the bushes.  The boys told Ryan that, "The ride guy gave Mom paper towels."   

Cute Cousins waiting for Thomas the Train.

Thanks to our Aunt and Uncle who helped so both the boys could ride at the same time.



No comments: