The end of summer is coming too fast and school starts Monday. On 8/15 we met Marisa and her girls at the water park in San Ramon. What a great park! The kids really had a great time together and Marisa and I had fun visiting. It is hard to believe that we have been home from our missions for so long. We had talked about living next door to each other, so I would say this is pretty good living within 40 minutes of each other.
The boys were very patient and loved being splashed.



The boys loved all the wheels to turn water on and off. The slide was also a big hit.

The boys were always on the move.

Inspired by the Olympics the girls tested their high dive moves. Brave Ladies!

Sarah was doing twists.

Marisa's daughter has great form.


This is a lot different than our former mission attire.

3 comments:
We had such a great time. We need to get together more often! Thanks for the great pictures...and I have to agree, our mission attire was much different...but so was our life without six kids in tow! Good luck tomorrow!
Look at that hot & sexy Alison! The water park looks fun. Next time I come during the summer, we'll have to go! Miss you guys!
Great pictures! Love the fearless Sarah! Love that water park down the street! So sorry we were out of town when you called to say you were going! We would've totally met you there!
Post a Comment