Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kung Fu Panda and Jack Tai Lung

Ever since we went to see Kung Fu Panda with my parents, Jack has been a little kung fu master. Hi-yah this and hi-yah that.  So one evening he decides that he is Tai Lung the Tiger?, anyway, Jack found the black markers and gave himself stripes and started doing karate on anyone in his path.  Ryan and I could not stop laughing.  I did try to hide the markers but he still finds them and comes out of his room somedays with tiger stripes.

Ryder wanted in on the fun and made some stripes as well.  His were in ball point which did not show up as well.  

Jack's super pose.  Hi-yah!  Isn't that a karate kid move?  

*Just a note, mom and dad, check out the new tile.  Jack or Ryder, walked in the house after it was installed and said, "What happened here!"  He knew something had changed, the yucky carpet was gone.  Hooray for no carpet under the dining table!

1 comment:

AnnieB said...

I love those crazy boys!! They melt my heart with their tiger stripes and sneaking out!