We came home between Christmas and New Year's Eve for a couple of days. We had some fun and I took the kids and our neighbor to Marine World for the afternoon to see the Christmas decorations. The kids always love it. We did ride an elephant during this visit. How could I say no to 4 kids. I was outnumbered. I wasn't going to ride then Jack wouldn't get on unless I went. I was glad I did. The harness was not as sturdy as I would have liked. Fun times. We rode on Tava. The kids found out that sometimes the trainers take the Elephants on walks through the park after hours.
We packed our ski stuff just in case we decided to go to Tahoe. The boys had supercool eye-ware for the trip that they wouldn't take off.
The whole family at Dos Coyotes. I suggested Thanksgiving be held here because we could combine enough tables into one so everyone could sit together. Not the best for conversation.
A Fireworks Display... an annual tradition with some added sprinkles.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
No comments:
Post a Comment