After New Year's we spent some time in Sacramento having fun. Bowling with cousins was great. Sarah was the top scorer (she even beat some adults) followed closely by her brothers and cousins.
Then we were off to fly a kite another day. The wind was not quite strong enough but we all had a good laugh at trying to launch the kite into the air.
Fall has finally come to our house. The leaves on the court finally came pouring down. The kids had a great time diving into the piles of leaves. The leaves also piled into the gutter of our house so before the next rain storm I decided to clean them out. Jack came outside and asked what I was doing and he quickly exclaimed, "What stinks?" I explained how the leaves decompose and his comment was "Ryder don't come out here, it stinks, Pee Yew!"
No comments:
Post a Comment