Sunday, January 25, 2009

80's Night

A tribute to the 80's roller skating style.  We had a great time with some friends and family.  I have to say that I had to go and purchase an outfit for this event.  I have long since discarded anything I ever owned from the 80's.  Fortunately for me we have "Susie's Deals" in our neighboring town where everything is $5.99 or less.  

One thing that we all came to agree upon is that skating rinks are damp.  There is a ton of carpet and not enough fresh air.





Red light, green light!  Robyn won of course.


Limbo... check out that pose.  
  

2 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

We look even crazier a few days removed. I still think the best look was Robert's grad shirt. It still makes me laugh. Soooo fun!

Rob & Karli said...

You guys look awesome! I love the side-swooped hair!