Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cool Hair

Do you know what it takes to have COOL HAIR? Let me give you a little background before I tell you. Our family had been eating dinner and the boys had been excused.   After a bit we realized it was too quiet. Ryan and I looked at each other and called out for Ryder and Jack. Ryder came running out of the bathroom exclaiming, "Jack is going to put his hair in the toilet!" Do you ever just start laughing at your kids, some days I have to so I don't scream at them.  I calmly walked to the bathroom to find my sweet little boy with a very wet and stylish hair-do. He said, "Look Mom, Cool Hair!" Yeah, cool hair from toilet water and Ryan's hair putty . . . not clean and not cheap. I put away the hair products and said let me take a picture and Ryan took a little video.  Then it was off to the showers.

So, if you didn't answer toilet water and hair putty to the cool hair question, I guess you just don't know what it takes to have COOL HAIR . . . according to Jack.




They just make me laugh.



No comments: