Christmas was spent at my parents this year with my entire family. We stayed for 2 weeks and we had a wonderful time. I am grateful that we flew and didn't drive but the difficulty in flying was packing all the presents. Each storm trooper helmet took its own suitcase. Thanks Southwest for letting us have two bags a piece, it was a cinch.
Christmas morning Ryder, Jack, Sarah.
My younger brother Spencer is a super uncle! He helped put together the kids toys and showed them some moves to go with them. Ryder and Jack were very excited for the clone trooper helmets and guns.
The helmets that rarely came off. They are great eye protection from the flying darts. Too bad that I limited them to only about 3 darts per gun during our stay so we wouldn't loose all 40. There battles were always short.
Our family on Christmas Day.
The cousins.
Jack, Ryder, Simon
Graham, Emma, Carter, Sarah
Madison, Sam, Chris, Ellen, Alex, Brianna
Yeah for snow!!! A very unexpected storm left a few inches of snow for the kids to play in for a couple of days. They absolutely loved it!
We visited a few Portland landmarks .
My parents. I love them so much and am very appreciative for how much they love my kids and all of their grandchildren. Thanks for always making room when we come to visit!
1 comment:
Oh, I love Peacock Lane. We went there every year when Michael and I were little. So fun.
Post a Comment