Sarah turned 8 in December and it was a fun birthday! She started her day getting a present before school. She has been wanting purple shoes and we found some that we all liked.
Later that evening we met some of her cousins and Grandma and Grandpa Smyth for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, one of Sarah's favorites.
Sarah and her brothers. Ryder and Jack
The cake.
I learned an important lesson about placing candles around a cake, I should not have done it. Also, we learned that Sarah needed a little practice in blowing out candles. It took her awhile to get the candles blown out and before it happened her HAIR caught on FIRE! It only was a second but it startled her and everyone else. Not to much was singed but I was happy that we never did put hairspray in her hair before we went to dinner.
After the presents.
Alison and Sarah.
Ryan and Sarah.
Sarah is now 8 and will be baptized in January! We can hardly believe that she is getting to be so grown up, and we love her a ton!
No comments:
Post a Comment