Opening Day with all three kids.
Sarah is playing on an all girls team this year and having a great time. The girls all work hard and get along really well. Also, she has three coaches and they are very encouraging and get the girls to work really hard. It is turning out to be a very exciting season.
The boys started playing this year. YEAH! After three years of watching and playing tag on the sidelines it was finally their turn.
First game.
I volunteered to be the banner parent so I made a banner. Sarah had fun giving her opinions.
Sideline support.
Jack and Ryder
Ryan volunteered to referee for the boys team. The coaches wife caught this moment that I absolutely love. Encouraging words at halftime.

Ryder playing hard.

Jack racing to get the ball.

Talking strategy. It is fun having the boys on the same team. The only downside is that we can't miss games or it leaves their team with no substitutes.

Stopping the ball.
No comments:
Post a Comment