Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh Hail!

Rain or shine Jack, Ryder and Sarah like to be out on the court riding bikes or climbing trees. (I went to document the riding in the rain moments.)  The boys were out bike riding and I went to call them in when I heard a large noise moving towards the house.  I thought at first that there was a fire truck or large vehicle driving on the road just past our house.  It kept getting louder and louder and then all of a sudden HAIL came pouring down from the sky.  I yelled to Ryder to get in and he bicycled as fast as he could into the garage.  

Sarah remarked that this is the closest we'll come to having it snow in our town. 


1 comment:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Those are some pretty good action shots! Good work on getting in the garage fast guys.

Happy birthday last week! May you lose your age in pounds this year and never have to again!