So, here's what we have been up to lately.
Soccer, soccer, and soccer. Sarah scores every game and she rocks... Her whole team rocks! It is fun to watch. We did have one game that not one parent could sit down because it was so competitive and exciting. Later when we were talking to Sarah about it she told me it was fun except I sounded like an "Angry Mom" (aka loud mouth on the sidelines). I do get a little excited and I like to cheer loudly or tell them to just throw the ball in and not wait for their opponents to match up. Next year maybe I'll coach the twins. I did tell her I would not sound like an "Angry Mom" again.
Scrimmage with the U-8 all boys - just for fun- we tied 0-0.
Sarah Rocks!
I was rear-ended while driving the Expedition. Nothing serious. My boys and neighbor's son were in the car and they all asked "Why did that guy crash our car?" I was counting my blessings that a police officer saw everything and we pulled into the parking lot of the guy's insurance agency to exchange info. My kids liked having a rental car and called it their new car. I do have a shiny new bumper and a new tow hitch. His car was worse off than mine.
We love our Uncle Jason!!! We just found out that my oldest brother has cancer. He was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma and has started chemotherapy. After his chemotherapy he will hopefully receive a transplant from one of the siblings if we match. We are very hopeful that he will go into remission and be able to live a long, full, and happy life.
Games with cousin Alex and Uncle Jason... he makes up obstacle courses for the kids and times them to see how fast they go. The cousins love it.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. I hope and pray that all will be well with him.
Soccer is so much fun! I know how it's sometimes hard not to get too into it. I helped coach at Jessica's practice last week because one of the coaches couldn't be there. I loved being out there with the girls and teaching them how to draw the forwards offsides. I might coach with one of my friends next year too.
Post a Comment