Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Husband


I just wanted to say Thank You to my wonderful husband for picking up the boys from Sarah's soccer practice so I could sit quietly and watch her practice.  Thank you for also surprising me by having dinner ready when we got home from soccer.  This was one of those days when I just did not make the time to get dinner in the oven, to cook, while we were at soccer.  Thank you for also taking the garbage to the curb.  Thank you for reading to Sarah and helping get the boys in bed!  It was like having Mother's Day in October.  Love you!

3 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Can you teach Scott to make dinner? I mean, a dinner that does not have the word "hot" or "dog" in it? Good work Ryan.

Rob & Karli said...

Oooooh Ryan, you're the best!
Miss you guys. I wanna have a game night...:(

Jason Rickards said...

Ryan you are awesome, and Alison you are awesome for recognizing that Ryan is awesome.

Ryan, you are looking slim brother...