Sunday, October 18, 2009

Apple Hill

A quick trip to Apple Hill after early Saturday morning soccer games.  The boys had never been and Sarah hadn't been since she was 2.  We spent the afternoon with Grandma and Grandpa Smyth and the Lambourne family.  The boys asked if there really were apples at apple hill.  There question was answered as soon as they got out of the car and walked through the apple orchard to the little fish pond.  It was a fun quick trip.  We let the kids swim and play at their cousins after our adventure and then headed home.  I love my good husband who will drive four hours roundtrip in one day so the kids can be with family.


Ryder and Jack were so excited to feed the Koi.




Sarah, Jenna and Lauren found a huge sunflower.  They kept laughing and could not believe how big it was.




The crazy, wild, and fast wagon ride.  We had been warned how fast the little wagon goes.  It is pulled by two miniature horses.  I began to worry as the wagon came down the hill and rounded a corner and I saw Jack's face.  I could just picture him being thrown out and breaking an arm.  Fortunately, Lauren put up her leg to guard him.




Sarah




Ryder




Jack




Jack was more interested in the big red tractor than going on the little hike everyone else wanted to do.




Ryder and the scarecrow.





No comments: