Interesting. That would have to be the word I use to describe carving pumpkins with Jack, Ryder, and Sarah. Sarah was patient and helped to create her design for her pumpkins face. Ryder and Jack poked, cut, and poked some more at their pumpkins until it was time to carve the faces they picked. They were very excited. Jack asked, "When can I Jack-o-lant my pumpkin?"
Sarah, Ryder, and Jack
Go Cougars!!!


To Infinity and Beyond x's 2.
Party on the Court! Dinner, friends, and games followed by trunk-or-treating and trick-or-treating. We had a great time planning our first annual Halloween Bash.
Pictures and parade


We had a great time together as a family this Halloween!
3 comments:
Adorable!! Cute pumpkins AND punkins! Looked like a fun party!
I love the family photo, w/ your pumpkins, in front of the fire place. So cute! and those were some impressive jack-o-lanterns. Looks like a fun party!
So cute!!! I love the buzzes and that's the cutest cheerleader I've seen! looks like fun! we need to get together!
Post a Comment